Without the generous support of our funding partners, we wouldn’t be able to reach 703,000 young scientists across Ontario and Alberta every year.
Without our funding partners, schools would pay 15 to 20% more for our workshops. We wouldn’t be able to develop new programming that inspires and engages children and youth, expand to new communities, and we wouldn’t have the amazing staff and highly-trained, passionate presenters that we do.
Thank you for believing in us. Thank you for joining us on our journey to get kids excited about science and the world around them. Thank you for making a difference in the Canada of the future.
Meet Our Supporters
Scientists in School gratefully acknowledges the generous support of our many partners who share our passion for bringing science to life for tomorrow’s innovators and leaders. Thank you for helping us to inspire close to 703,000 young minds each year.
- Ajax Community Fund at Durham Community Foundation*
- AVIVA Community Fund
- Bruce Power
- Hamilton Community Foundation*
- Ottawa Community Foundation*
- pharmaKARe consulting
- Purdue Pharma
- Systematix Inc.*
- The Johansen-Larsen Foundation
- The McLean Foundation
- The Township of Tiny
- Waste Management
- Brampton and Caledon Community Foundation
- Brockville and Area Community Foundation
- City of Brantford
- Guelph Community Foundation
- Huronia Community Foundation*
- Jackman Foundation
- Lee Valley Tools*
- Niagara Community Foundation
Ontario Teachers Insurance Plan (OTIP)
- Rotary Club of Lethbridge Sunrise*
- Siemens Milltronics Process Instruments*
- The Source
- Veridian Connections*
- Whitby Mayor’s Community Development Fund*
- Youngs Insurance Brokers Inc.
* A special thank you to our multi-year partners.
Our sincerest thanks to all individuals who have, through their generosity, helped Scientists in School spark scientific curiosity in our youth. A special thank-you to the many individuals who have donated $50+ in the last year.
Our sincerest thanks are also extended to the many others who have supported Scientists in School with smaller donations. Your support is truly appreciated.