Without the generous support of our funding partners, we wouldn’t be able to reach 703,000 young scientists across Ontario and Alberta every year.
Without our funding partners, schools would pay 15 to 20% more for our workshops. We wouldn’t be able to develop new programming that inspires and engages children and youth, expand to new communities, and we wouldn’t have the amazing staff and highly-trained, passionate presenters that we do.
Thank you for believing in us. Thank you for joining us on our journey to get kids excited about science and the world around them. Thank you for making a difference in the Canada of the future.
Meet Our Supporters
Scientists in School gratefully acknowledges the generous support of our many partners who share our passion for bringing science to life for tomorrow’s innovators and leaders. Thank you for helping us to inspire close to 703,000 young minds each year.
- AVIVA Community Fund
- Cadillac Fairview
- Carolyn Sifton Foundation
- Hamilton Community Foundation*
- Ottawa Community Foundation*
- pharmaKARe consulting
- Purdue Pharma
- S.M. Blair Family Foundation
- Systematix Inc.*
- The Johansen-Larsen Foundation
- The McLean Foundation
- The Township of Tiny
- Waste Management
- Ajax Community Fund at Durham Community Foundation*
- Brant Community Foundation
- Brockville and Area Community Foundation
- City of Brantford
- The Community Foundation of Orillia and Area
- The County of Wellington
- Huronia Community Foundation*
- Jackman Foundation
- Lee Valley Tools*
- Niagara Community Foundation
Ontario Teachers Insurance Plan (OTIP)
- Siemens Milltronics Process Instruments*
- South Bruce Community Liaison Committee
- The Source
- Elexicon Energy (Formerly Veridian Connections)*
- Whitby Mayor’s Community Development Fund*
* A special thank you to our multi-year partners.
Our sincerest thanks to all individuals who have, through their generosity, helped Scientists in School spark scientific curiosity in our youth. A special thank-you to the many individuals who have donated $50+ in the last year.
Our sincerest thanks are also extended to the many others who have supported Scientists in School with smaller donations. Your support is truly appreciated.